camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Idepotent repository update inside a camel Processr
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:28:22 GMT
Hi

Yeah sure you can use the api of idempotent repository to
add/confirm/remove keys as you like.

Just mind that if you use the idempotentConsumer EIP it does its own
add/confirm etc on the repo as well. So you may need to take over this
and not use idempotent consumer and do all the needed work yourself.