camel-users mailing list archives

From Nishantha Pradeep <mailtonishan...@gmail.com>
Subject How to set decrypted db password for camel quartz component
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 06:31:34 GMT
Hi All

I am using camel quartz component with Oracle database to fetch and save
schedulers. My database username and password are in property file and that
property file is set for the component in following way,

<bean id="quartz" class="org.apache.camel.component.quartz.QuartzComponent">
    <property name="properties">
        <ref bean="job.properties"/>
    </property></bean>

The problem: Database password is encrypted and using above method, I can’t
set the decrypted password. Is there any way that I can set the decrypted
database password to the Quartz Component?

-Thanks

Nishantha