camel-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Vila Lopez <>
Subject [ANN] Java event this summer in Barcelona. CFP is open. ( )
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:20:48 GMT
Hi all.

I'm one of the organizers of the BarcelonaJUG and this summer we are
running a great Java & JVM event in Barcelona ( Spain )

This event will be the first big Java and JVM conference in Spain, with 2
full days to share knowledge and experiences, to meet enthusiasts and
geeks, and to learn about new technologies.

Barcelona will host this great event next 26th and 27th of June 2015.

We would like to invite the members of the
 community to submit papers to the event, and of course consider to go to
this event.

Kind regards & thank you.

<> <>
<> <>