camel-users mailing list archives

From "Davis, Daniel" <Davi...@si.edu>
Subject Re: Camel exec component tokenizer in Spring XML DSL removing plus sign in arguments
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 21:19:33 GMT
You are right, this worked.  In experiments I had put RAW() around just
the "+profile *" argument and it did not work.  After wrapping the call
in RAW() I now have a "contains unsafe characters, please check
encoding" warning which I can work through but the code is passing a
valid argument list to "exec".  Its a small issue but I think its bad
form for the tokenizer or encoder to eat all plaintext and encoded forms
of "+" (I bet handling exec uniformly across all platforms is hard) but
having a way that works is gold.

Thanks,

--
Daniel Davis
Technical Manager, Office of Research Information Services