camel-users mailing list archives

From Morgan Hautman <morgan.haut...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel-ftp timeout
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 20:59:22 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm trying to connect to an ftp but it doesn't retreive anything from
the directory.
I'm able to connect via FileZilla and download the file(s) but not with
camel.

from("ftp://user@host:21/in?password=***")

When you use Filezilla you can query a map or a file and right click on
it and select "Copy Url(s) to clipboard."
This url I have in my clipboard is the same I'm using with Camel-ftp.

ftp://user@host:21/in

When I run the route I have a :

[INFO ]: org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.FtpConsumer - Connected
and logged in to: ftp://user@host:21

but after 30 seconds (camel default) I get a time-out.

Anyone already seen this behavior or has any hints? (I already tried
"binary=true")

[WARN ]:
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.RemoteFilePollingConsumerPollStrategy
- Trying to recover by disconnecting from remote server forcing a
re-connect at next poll: ftp://user@host:21
[WARN ]: org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.FtpConsumer - Consumer
FtpConsumer[ftp://user@host:21/in?password=xxxxxx] failed polling
endpoint: Endpoint[ftp://user@host:21/in?binary=true&password=xxxxxx].
Will try again at next poll. Caused by:
[org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException -
File operation failed: 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting.
  Accept timed out. Code: 125]
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException:
File operation failed: 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting.
  Accept timed out. Code: 125
     at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.FtpOperations.listFiles(FtpOperations.java:784)
     at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.FtpConsumer.doPollDirectory(FtpConsumer.java:91)
     at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.FtpConsumer.pollDirectory(FtpConsumer.java:53)
     at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.poll(GenericFileConsumer.java:119)
     at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.doRun(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:187)
     at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:114)
     at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304)
     at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
     at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
     at
     at
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Accept timed out
     at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.accept(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:398)
     at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:530)
     at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:498)
     at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient._openDataConnection_(FTPClient.java:832)
     at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient._openDataConnection_(FTPClient.java:759)
     at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.initiateListParsing(FTPClient.java:3293)
     at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.initiateListParsing(FTPClient.java:3271)
     at org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.listFiles(FTPClient.java:2930)
     at org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.listFiles(FTPClient.java:2977)
     at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.FtpOperations.listFiles(FtpOperations.java:777)
     ... 12 more