camel-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <>
Subject Re: CXF-RS get but no response
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:05:07 GMT
As far as I recall you can not use a cxfrs bean with a "from", one can
delegate to it with a from:jetty, etc... I believe you need to drop a
'bean' part...
AFAIK The bean component is useful if you need to invoke on a JAX-RS
service implementation. You can do it in Camel 2.15.0 directly with a
cxfrs consumer and a performInvocation option

Cheers, Sergey