camel-users mailing list archives

From Ted <na...@pritchard.uk.net>
Subject Re: Bindy running within a WAR
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:59:29 GMT
Thanks, I've created a PackageScanClassResolver for my project that works
with WAR files.

In the documentation http://camel.apache.org/pluggable-class-resolvers.html
it says I simply need to create a spring bean but when I tried the bean was
never referenced.  I had a quick look in DefaultCamelContext and
SpringCamelContext but all I could see was a hard coded reference to the
DefaultPackageScanClassResolver.  My Spring config looks like this:

	@Bean
	BeltPackageScanClassResolver beltResolver() {
		BeltPackageScanClassResolver resolver = new
BeltPackageScanClassResolver();

		return resolver;
	}

Am I missing something?