camel-users mailing list archives

From "ercan.canlier" <>
Subject Web Service Proxy to track incoming and outcoming messages
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:58:12 GMT
Hi to everybody,
First of all, many thanks for such a great framework that you implemented so
It is extremely powerful and very fast. The documentation is quite in
I am implementing a web application for our integration tests.
I need to track incoming / outcoming messages to database.
For this, i can handle it via routing to bean and then show at my web page.
I have already read tutorials about cxf proxy, also read some camel's book
but things are not very clear.
I implemented one example, seems i am close to the solution but it is not
finished yet.
>From my point of view, if the client sends request to the frontend service
which is proxy here, it should be forwarded to backend real service.
For instance: When user sends request to
http://localhost:8080/real-web-service, it must be forwarded to
http://localhost:8081/backend-web-service, isnt proxy working like that? By
forwarding the request, i must be able to track the messages.
On the other hand, i will publish web services dynamically when the user
load wsdl, how can i proxy them as well?
Should i use jetty at front and match them according to forwarding
properties? But like this, how can i proxy dynamically?
I hope you do understand the scenario and might give me some tips.
Thanks in advance.