camel-users mailing list archives

From yeandone <>
Subject Re: SFTP connection issue with private key
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:00:56 GMT
Hi, Greg.

  Thank you so much for your reply! In my camel route, I did not specify any
preferredAuthentications. Our route runs twice a day. Can you explain why it
threw the exception after a long period time of inactive connectivity (the
first run) and the re-connection worked after a few hours (the second run).
Our system admin yesterday developed a workaround by writing a script to
ping/connect the SFTP server from prod server every 2 hours and the issue
seemed to be resolved. But we do not want to stick to this workaround. So I
am trying to understand what exactly is causing exception and fix it.