camel-users mailing list archives

From Jonasty <jonas.audena...@gmail.com>
Subject Failed to create route on activemq
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:14:23 GMT
I have following code:

context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                public void configure() throws JMSException {
                    from("activemq:queue:KBC?noop=true").process(new
QueueProcessor());
                }
            });

The queueprocessor writes a log to the database. I want to monitor messqges
on the queue. So I don't want to purge them. Only notify when they go in and
when they go out.
For the file system there exist a noop property. This actualy doesn't work
for activemq because I get folowwing error:

exception: Failed to create route route1:
Route(route1)[[From[activemq:queue:KBC?noop=true]] -> [proce... because of
Failed to resolve endpoint: activemq://queue:KBC?noop=true due to: Failed to
resolve endpoint: activemq://queue:KBC?noop=true due to: There are 1
parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the
parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint.
Unknown parameters=[{noop=true}]

So what should I do? What is the variant of noop for activemq?
Thanks