camel-users mailing list archives

From Kemal Bayram <kemal.bay...@inmarsat.com>
Subject Re: No consumers available on endpoint issue
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:04:28 GMT
Hello Antoine,

The send/receive endpoints are correct in that between the contexts both
ends use direct-vm and within the context direct is used.

My problem is when I change the direct-vm endpoints, to vm (ie seda) I get
the message about the direct endpoint(s) no longer existing. Changing back
to direct-vm and the direct endpoints work again although they are
completely unrelated, it is very strange.

Regards
Kemal