camel-users mailing list archives

From yuncil <>
Subject Re: Bean invocation .class vs new
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 10:34:09 GMT
I have to ask further questions, because the caching process is still

We use camel to realize a servlet request-response scenario. It is
multithreaded, therefore we are a little worried about following situation:

There are several incoming requests at the same time and all of them use the
cached object.

1. Does camel block some request until the object is available again?

2. Does camel create a new object if it's necessery and does the whole
caching process works like a pool?

3. Is the caching process thread safe? I mean can I be sure that my data
integrety is safeguarded?

Alternatively we have to create an object for each request. How do I realize
this within a camel route?

  //Aftwerward use it here
  .bean(myBean, "myMethod")