camel-users mailing list archives

From boday <ben.o...@initekconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Camel production use
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:37:47 GMT
yes.  do you have any specific questions about creating routes?

on the deployment side, Camel can be embedded in any existing Java app, run
in Tomcat, in OSGi or standalone mode...

I generally use Tomcat and Spring to bootstrap the context:
http://camel.apache.org/servlet-tomcat-example.html

otherwise, here are some other simple deployment examples:
http://java.dzone.com/articles/apache-camel-deployment-modes

vsk wrote
> Hi
> We are currently considering camel for production use in our application
> Do anybody have any experience in creating few hundreds of routes for some
> asynchronous data collection and processing??
> Appreciate if some example be shared on live deployments

-----
Ben O'Day
IT Consultant -http://consulting-notes.com