camel-users mailing list archives

From mikes300 <>
Subject Re: Java DSL kick-starting routes, is this possible yet?
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:22:03 GMT
Actually Yogesh,
I may have just figured out my own answer here, and I have been fighting
this for months.  I was operating under the assumption that I should be
stopping the route.  And in all my tests I always stopped the route.
Figuring that if I was creating the object, i needed to take care of it,
stop the route, etc.  But apparently not.  Simply by starting it, letting it
run, it will eat whatever messages you send to it (a queue is the input
endpoint), each as a separate route path.  And I can envision creating
something that initializes all these route instances at startup.  That make

I hope so, this really may be a breakthrough for me!