camel-users mailing list archives

From Sag21 <sagar.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Camel Crypto Signing
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:39:43 GMT
Atlast cookbook example was working correctly today and the error which I
received was somewhat misleading ;) see the different error when doing the
signing part

just FYI it may help somebody else.

1.If there is issue with JKS file password.
java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
2. If issue with the certificate password
    unrecovarable key issue.
3. If issue (type or wrong alias) with the alias  which you use for signing
the exchange.
    "Cannot sign message as no Private Key has been supplied. Either supply
one in the route definition
    sign(keystore, alias) or sign(privateKey) or via the message header
'CamelSignaturePrivateKey'".

So when I corrected my alias it was giving me error as
java.security.InvalidKeyException: No installed provider supports this key:
sun.security.rsa.RSAPrivateCrtKeyImpl

So anybody know how we can use the boncycastle in Camel? Any suggestions why
I am getting above error.