camel-users mailing list archives

From Sag21 <sagar.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending Soap Message as response
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 19:20:10 GMT
How to send the soap message as whole payload in camel not just separate body
and sign the header differently.
What  I am trying to do is creating the SoapMessage and adding the multiple
elements without root element.I need to sign the header too.

Here is how exchange looks like
exchange.getIn().setBody(soapMessage, SOAPMessage.class);

Here is the soapMessage content.
<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <env:Header>Encrypted Key<env:Header/>
  <env:Body>
    <employee xmlns="Namespace1" id="2">
      <age>30</age>
      <name>WWW</name>
    </employee>
    <customer xmlns="Namespace2" id="1">
      <age>20</age>
      <name>XXX</name>
    </customer>
  </env:Body>
</env:Envelope>

It would be great if someone throw some light on how the transform will be
in done in camel-context.
I am using the spring ws endpoint.