camel-users mailing list archives

From Frankiboy <mail.to.fra...@gmail.com>
Subject LoggingOutInterceptor only info mode, the smartest way ?
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:09:41 GMT

I have a camel.xml where i log the request - response, i using cxf.

Works fine :-)

But what is the smartes way, if i  only want to show when im in info mode.

Can i handle this in my camel.xml, how to  do this smartest ?

in my programs im using org.apache.commons.logging.

I have a log4j.properties, log4j.rootLogger=info, console, can i change that
on the fly ?

	<bean id="wsIn" class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor">
		<constructor-arg value="target/write"/>
	</bean>
	<bean id="wsOut" class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor">
		<constructor-arg value="target/write"/>
	</bean>

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="hubws" address="/CorporateService"
wsdlURL="WEB-INF/bankconnect.wsdl" >

	<cxf:inInterceptors>
			 <bean class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor"/>
	</cxf:inInterceptors>
	<cxf:outInterceptors>
	         <bean class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor"/>
	</cxf:outInterceptors>
</cxf:cxfEndpoint>