camel-users mailing list archives

From blommish <johan.blomgre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Project Executable Jar
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:15:02 GMT
And the alternative would be using this?

But then I still get an error.. I'm using the same version for all my
dependencies and so on

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
      <artifactId>camel-spring</artifactId>
      <version>${camel-version}</version>
    </dependency>

<plugin>
        <configuration>
          <archive>
            <manifest>
              <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>

<mainClass>no.norsktipping.ntrouter.chain.ChainMain</mainClass>
            </manifest>
          </archive>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

But then I get
org/apache/camel/spri
ng/Main
        at ....ChainMain.main(ChainMain.java:15)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.camel.spring.Main