camel-users mailing list archives

From majid <>
Subject Camel processor memory leak
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:39:21 GMT
Hi all,

I have a memory leak issue when I stop all my routes, I am still able to see
my processor in the memory snapshot :

public class ErrorHandlerProcessor implements org.apache.camel.Processor {

    private Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(getClass());

        Throwable throwable = (Throwable)

I am using this processor in my route :

does any one see an issue with this ?

ps: I know I can use loggingErrorHandler instead of this processor, but I
need more stuff to do in it, that's why I am using a seda queue.