camel-users mailing list archives

From majid <>
Subject On Route Completion when using the aggregator
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:50:02 GMT
Hi All,

I have 2 camel routes
1st one is streaming and parsing an XML file, then aggregate a chunk of 1000
items and send it a seda queue.
2nd route is persisting these items to the database using jdbc batch.
I want on the completion of my second route, to run a finalize process only
once at the end.

The OnCompletion of the 2nd route seems to be called after each aggregation
and not only after the last aggregation.

Also, I tried to use an expression ${property.CamelSplitComplete} to check
when the last split happen to start it after some delay, but these property
does not seems to be propagated across exchanges of the 2 routes.

Anyone knows how can I fix this issue ?