camel-users mailing list archives

From cgiera <christoph.gi...@mic-cust.com>
Subject Re: Camel Cxf: How can I change the namespace of my incoming message?
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 15:09:56 GMT
Sry, I'm so bad :(.

We don't create a new camelContext by ourself, but it's never set in our
TemplateRoutes(a subclass of RouteBuilder).
Now if someone calls templateRoute.getContext() camel will create a new
(default)one, and not the "real" one is used.

The manual CxfEndpoint creation looks good now, now I've to get the
interceptor of the endpointConfigurer working.

Thx to all for your help, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

kind regards,
Christoph