camel-users mailing list archives

From John Mac <mcdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Gaining Access to the ServletRequest and ServletResponse when bridging http endpoints
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 09:17:59 GMT
I am connecting 2 urls using the jetty component and using bridging so that
the route behaves like a proxy as described in the cookbook article.
However I want to be able to access the Request and Response objects and I
am unsure how to do this - or how to do it properly.  What is the
recommended idiom to achieve this?

I have added processors in order to be able to get to the exchanges flowing
and it looks like the request is available but I cannot find the response

from("jetty:http://localhost:8090/axiom/route").id("Test-http-route")
                .streamCaching()
                .to("jetty:http://localhost:5050/foo?bridgeEndpoint=true")
                .process(inProcessor)