camel-users mailing list archives

From Gary <gary.mi...@ge.com>
Subject WARN org.apache.sshd.client.session.ClientSessionImpl - Exception caught org.apache.sshd.common.SshException: MAC Error
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 20:39:53 GMT
Help!

What is causing this message - intermittently throughout the day I get this
and it hangs my processes, or actually terminates the Fuse console

WARN org.apache.sshd.client.session.ClientSessionImpl - Exception caught
org.apache.sshd.common.SshException: MAC Error

I can't find much on why and what to do about this.

thanks!!!