camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failover with Camel CXF
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:47:27 GMT
The camel route that you have just redirect the request to 3 different service endpoints with
a distribution ratio. If you wants the client to access other service endpoint if it cannot
access the service endpoint, you need to use the failover instead of roundRobin.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com