camel-users mailing list archives

From Corey Pentasuglia <rdqu...@outlook.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Request-Reply in flight messages
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:15:57 GMT
Hello,
I am having some trouble with some ActiveMQ/JMS Camel routes. Essentially, this is what I
have:
Producer End:
from(direct:name).inOut(activemq:queue:name.job)
Consumer End:
from(activemq:queue:name.job?concurrentConsumers=1&destination.consumer.prefetchSize=0&jmsMessageType=Object&destination.consumer.dispatchAsync=true).bean(this,
"doWork");

>From the producer end I am passing my request object in the body, and then the method
doWork returns my response object. All of this works fine in terms of actually receiving my
response from the caller. The issue is that the messages continue to be in flight and then
time out. Why is it that the response is returned as expected, there are no trapped replies
(nothing is hung up), but Camel thinks the responses never come back? Am I missing some configuration?
Thanks!