camel-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Cross RouteBuilder exceptions
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 18:03:19 GMT
Our application contains a few RouteBuilders. I understand I can use
onException across these but only by having them chained together through
OO inheritance.

Is there an alternative means?

Ideally the RouteBuilder that constructs our public interface ought to be
catching and mapping exceptions thrown by nested RouteBuilders without
"knowing" how they were wired together. My first thought was to use
onException and perhaps throw another new exception but I've no reason to
believe this will work.

I appear limited to using the DefaultErrorHandler otherwise.

James