camel-users mailing list archives

From Bart Horré <b...@anova.be>
Subject Re: Reading emails from imap - How to scale?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 08:45:46 GMT
In the docs you could find a number of possibilities:

http://camel.apache.org/clustering-and-loadbalancing.html

A solution could be to poll the mailbox and then put the messages on a jms
queue and then poll them of the queue with concurrent consumers.
This allows you to do the processing over different messages in different
threads.

http://camel.apache.org/jms.html

Bart Horré
Anova r&d bvba