camel-users mailing list archives

From gilboy <>
Subject Question regarding subscribing to route notifications via JConsole
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:55:46 GMT

I have a Java application that uses camel. When the application is running I
can hook JConsole up to the application and enable the tracer property on
the camelcontext. When tracer property is set to "true" I can subscribe to
notifications on the tracer and they appear for me.

Under the routes mbean I can find all my camel routes. However, if I
"subscribe" for notifications on one of my camel routes I get no
notifications even though the route is definitely being fired. I am
wondering if I am missing something?

Thanks in advance