camel-users mailing list archives

From rsteppac2 <r...@steppacher.name>
Subject breadcrumbId does not survive http call
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 08:26:12 GMT
Hello all,

I am using Camel (2.14.1) to proxy calls to a web service and for the web
service implementation itself (camel-spring-ws). I expected the breadcrumbId
to be the same in my proxy route as well as the web service route. The proxy
sends the breadcrumb as an HTTP header, but the web service route does not
seem to pick it up.

These are the headers that go over the wire:

However, the MDC logging shows two separate breadcrumbIds. The proxy uses
the one that is forwarded in the http header, but the web service still
created a new one:

The proxy and web service routes run in separate bundles inside the same
Karaf server.
Is there anything else I need to configure for the ws route to pick up the
breadcrumbId? Or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance,
Ralf