camel-users mailing list archives

From lutfijd <lutf...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to intercept camel proxy calls?
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 00:46:36 GMT
I have a client application that uses camel proxies to communicate with the
server (through activemq), i need to intercept the messages on the client
side before they are sent to the server.

im using spring and camel (2.9.1), i read the page on interceptors and tried
using them (maily interceptSendToEndpoint) but unfortunately none could
intercept the messages.

when i use interceptSendToEndpoint, i can see the following log entry
19:29:36.405 [main] DEBUG o.a.c.m.InterceptSendToEndpointDefinition -
Endpoint interceptor should not be added as an event driven consumer route:
Channel[InterceptEndpointProcessor[*Service ->
Channel[sendTo(Endpoint[direct://InterceptHelper])]]]

I also tried implementing an interceptionStrategy class, it also wasnt
intercepting the exchange before they are sent to the queue.

Thanks