camel-users mailing list archives

From dbougie <>
Subject All or Nothing with Multicast
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 16:10:32 GMT
I am trying to achieve an all or nothing, roll back all on exception when
using multicast. I have stopOnException enabled. My understanding however is
that this will just stop the continuing of processing/sending messages. If
the first delivery succeeded and the second failed then multicast would not
proceed to the third, but the first routing was already launched. Is there a
way to fail the whole works or roll back sending to the first destination
endpoint? I am not sure if parallelProcessing would be the answer that I am
looking for. I also was looking at shareUnitOfWork, but am not using a
compatible version of Camel. I know this is something that My boss really
wants so we can try re-sending failed messages through the same route
without creating issues.