camel-users mailing list archives

From Shiv <>
Subject Validator component in camel route not starting up and failing with strange error message
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 07:32:12 GMT
I am using validator component in camel 2.10 route for XSD validation but
the camel context is not starting as the validator component initialization
is failing with strange error. This abc.xsd schema file has many includes
and the included files also have many includes, consequently there are lots
of references to resolve. But I have another xyz.xsd which also has many
includes and it works fine. I also checked abc.xsd has not BOM characters

I noticed that there was similar case on the forum
but do not see any resolution.

Please refer below the error log for reference.

Error log:
Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to
resolve endpoint: validator://file:///E:/XSDs/test/abc.xsd due to: Content
is not allowed in prolog.................
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.