camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel-Netty ReadTimeout event not trigerred
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 13:47:47 GMT
I guess you want to handle the ReadTimeout exception in your decoder.
As we just add the ReadTimeoutHandler after the customer decoder and encoder, your decoder
may not get the exception as you want.

The issue could be fixed by applying the ReadTimeoutHandler at the first place.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com