camel-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Rest DSL Exception mapping
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:51:06 GMT
If Camel can accept and map both JSON and XML inputs to POJOs, is there a
way of reversing this for onException handling purposes?

The only example of onException sets the content-type and formatted content
on the Exchange. But I may not know this.

Within Spring MVC there is @ResponseStatus allowing us to specify the HTTP
response code for a particular Exception without needing to care about the
response content type, which is the bit I'm not spotting an equivalent for.

Am I missing something or is this a bit of a hole?

Thanks,

James