camel-users mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <bibr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Choosing between Mapping Options
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 21:41:26 GMT
1. For this option you can use Dozer to do the bean mapping and have better
control using Java for more complicated transformation that cannot be done
with xslt.

2. This option is more natural for xml processing, but some developers
(including me) don't like working xslt. Also in one situation we found out
that xslt transformation was the bottleneck in route, so changed it back to
Java.

I've seen it used both in the same project and cannot say whether one is
better than the other. It is a matter of taste.

HTH,