camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: onException is ignored
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 07:21:56 GMT
Since you use transactions then sending a message to a JMS queue is
also rolled back, and hence the onException "appears" to not send the
message to the account not found queue. But its because the tx is
rolled back.

You can define a 2nd jms component, eg using a different name than
jms, that does not become part of the same tx, and use that in the
onException.

--
Claus Ibsen