camel-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel WebSocket WsEndpoint not forwarding messages
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:57:35 GMT
I didn't see the from endpoint using ahc-ws in your description, so I
thought you didn't have the corresponding inbound ahc-ws endpoint. If you
have one and it is working when your server-side ws is jetty and not
working whe it is netty, we need to find out if and how the server is
writing back on the socket. Sorry for my delay in responding. If the debug
trace doesn't generate enough info, is it possible for you to debug the
code?
Thanks.
Aki