camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Straube <claus.stra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run a consumer route once?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 06:13:47 GMT
The file component has a build in timer. You don't need the first line.

<from:&quot;file://
fromDirectory&quot;>
<to:&quot;file://toDirectory&quot;>

I'm not sure if you really want to read only once from the file system. If
yes, you should probably think about an other solution...

Best regards - Claus