camel-users mailing list archives

From Anton Hughes <>
Subject Re: Logging throttled messages?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 00:19:55 GMT
Hi Claus

We are using Jboss Switchyard, and the current stable release uses Camel
2.10, and the rejectExecution is available in 2.14.

So, I am again looking into ThrottlingInflightRoutePolicy.

Am I correct in my understanding that ThrottlingInflightRoutePolicy will
stop ALL messages, until the number of incoming messages drops below the
set percentage (resumePercentOfMax) is reached.

I am assuming that it is not possible only allow a maximum number of
messages per timeframe, without suspending the route - using
ThrottlingInflightRoutePolicy. Is this correct?