camel-users mailing list archives

From Reji Mathews <contactr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling CXF's LoggingOutInterceptor in Payload mode
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:51:38 GMT
Hi Mahesh

The LoggingOutInterceptor will still work even if your operations doesn't
have any <output> element as the camel route still returns back some meta
informations to the soap client since default MEP is always inOut.

It may include http status codes, any headers in the exchange might also
get mapped and  returned back to soap  client as http headers and apart
from these am not really sure what are the other meta informations it
returns ..

Cheers
Reji