camel-users mailing list archives

From L F <>
Subject Camel + CXF + XSL Exception when creating the Soap response
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 22:58:11 GMT
Hello camel users !

I'm trying to implement a webservice as a camel route, defined using blueprint.
I have the message as XML but after i create the response, CXF is not sending it back as it

If i use dataFormar PAYLOAD, i get "The PayLoad elements cannot fit with the message parts
of the BindingOperation. Please check the BindingOperation and PayLoadMessage." exception,If
i use dataFormat=MESSAGE i get  "URI is not absolute" exception.
I'm probably doing something wrong, but i'm unable to find out the problem, so any help is

View raw message