camel-users mailing list archives

From arnoldmad <arn...@maderthaner.me>
Subject Rollback / Transactions for File operations
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:35:55 GMT
Hi !

I have a simple application that contains of 2 parts. a HttpSender
application that polls a local directory and should send the files via http
to another application (HttpReceiver) that will write the files again to the
disk.

Here are the 2 routes:

from("file:in?noop=false")
.to("http4:localhost:4711/receiver");

Receiver:

from("jetty:http://localhost:4711/receiver")
.to("file:out");

My issue is that the transfer is done via the internet end that the
connection drops and I get incomplete files on the receiver side.
What do I need to do on my routes to make this a "transaction" so that if an
exception / incomplete transfer occures the incomplete files are getting
deleted on the out folder and the sender gets notified to retransmit the
file ?

Thanks for your help

yours

Arnold