camel-users mailing list archives

From vs_mahesh <vsmahesh...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Enabling CXF's LoggingOutInterceptor in Payload mode
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:40:01 GMT

Hi,

I have following camel cxf configuration

 <bean id="loggingInInterceptor"
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor"/>
  <bean id="logOutInterceptor"
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor">
  </bean>
   <bean id="wsLoggingOutInterceptor"
class="com.mycompany.poc.cxf.interceptor.WSLoggingOutInterceptor"/>

 <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="abcd"
		address="http://localhost:9000/poc/interceptor"

serviceClass="outotec.pi.eam.id85.workhourconfirmation.SIID85WorkHourConfirmationAsyncOut"
		wsdlURL="wsdl/SI_ID85_WorkHourConfirmation_Async_OutService.wsdl"

   <cxf:inInterceptors>
      <ref bean="loggingInInterceptor"/>

    </cxf:inInterceptors>

   <cxf:outInterceptors>
      <ref bean="logOutInterceptor"/>
     <ref bean="wsLoggingOutInterceptor"/>

    </cxf:outInterceptors>

    </cxf:cxfEndpoint>

I am getting the outbound message when I am using dataFormat =MESSAGE
format.
But when I put dataFormat=Payload format am not getting the outbound message
.

Can anyone tell me what is the reason for this ??Is it because of the
Interceptor Phases?

How to enable LoggingOutInterceptor in payload mode??

Thanks,
Mahesh

-----
Thanks And regards,