camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: Using camel without spring
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 01:07:17 GMT
You can define the aggregator and processor just as you do with spring.
As Camel has a set of internal modules, which can be unmarshalled from the xml with JAXB,
to implement the EPI. We just need to tell JndiCamelServletContextListener to load these
routes xml this time. The route definition is same with the one that we use in Spring.

The only short coming of this approach is you cannot create multiple camel context unless
you change the code of JndiCamelServletContextListener.

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Blog: (English) (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang