camel-users mailing list archives

From Madhu Nair <madhu741...@gmail.com>
Subject Difference between transacted and jmstx
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 01:29:47 GMT
Hi,
I have a route that reads messages from a message queue and sends them
downstream to another application. If there is a failure on that
application side the message seems to get lost. I want the message to
be put back on to the queue if there is an exception.  I am wondering
if doing from().transacted() will give me the desired result since it
doesn't appear to be the case.

Or do I need to define the route as reading from the queue using the
jmstx mechanism i.e.

from ("jmstx:queue:....")

I read on both approaches and I am still not clear which one will give
me the desired result.

Thanks,
Madhu