camel-users mailing list archives

From Mark Ford <m...@massfords.com>
Subject Re: accessing suspended exchanges
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 17:12:46 GMT
I saw that option but it's better suited for JMX. In my case, everything is
resident locally so dumping to XML and having to provide a string adapter
for the payload seems like a lot to do. Also consider that I need to parse
everything back from XML to see what the message is.

Would you be open to a patch that made made the suspended exchanges easily
accessible through the debugger? For now, I'll add this as a custom
interceptor in my code.