camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clearing headers causes infinite redelivery
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 12:25:07 GMT
Hi

What version of Camel do you use?

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:19 AM, Minh Tran <darth.minhster@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've run into an issue where my route clears the headers right before a rest call to
prevent unintended headers being sent on the request. Something like this.

> <removeHeaders pattern="*""/>
> <to uri="http4:blah"/>
>

> Unfortunately this seems to wipe out the CamelRedeliveryCounter as well. So when an error
occurs, redelivery just continues forever. I had to exclude Camel* headers to prevent this
from happening.

> Was there any reason why this wasn't put into properties instead or at least there should
be a warning on the removeHeaders documentation that to remove all headers would mess up redelivery
attempts.

--
Claus Ibsen