camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Testing REST Service
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:03:26 GMT

Yeah sure you can use any http client, or some of the http client that
are native to rest, such as camel-restlet.
You can also see the unit tests of the various rest-dsl how we test it
itself, eg in camel-jetty, camel-restlet, camel-rest-spark etc.

Also you do not need to use a Camel component to send a REST message,
in case you have found a favorite rest client you want to use.