camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Websocket
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 06:51:51 GMT
Hi

I would assume atmosphere would support that JSR. You can check out its website.

camel-websocket was the first websocket component and its using Jetty,
and that was not JSR compliant back then.
So for JBoss EAP or Tomcat or other containers I would use atomosphere.

But there is also a new camel-ahc-ws that use AHC / Netty and websocket.
http://camel.apache.org/ahc-ws

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Duong, Minh <mduong@hp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   Does Camel Websocket support Websocket JSR 356 API (JDK 7)?   If not, is there a plan
to do that?  The current camel-websocket uses Jetty server but I need a websocket component
that can be run in a container environment e.g. Jboss EAP 6.   Can Camel atmostphere-websocket
do that?  What's the difference between Camel websocket and atmostsphere-websocket.  Thanks!

--
Claus Ibsen