camel-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel cxfrs with swagger.
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:53:34 GMT
On 11/12/14 20:12, gquintana wrote:
> I don't fully understand your proposal.
I thought the problem was /api-docs was not reaching the  endpoint at
all, so the idea was to make sure it is covered by a "/camel" URI
sub-space, part of the endpoint address but then redirect to the swagger
endpoint...

> After digging bit, I came to the conclusion that it wasn't the server
> declaration which was different, but the fact that the consumer was
> installing the CxfRsInvoker in the server which changed everything. The
> CxfRsInvoker swallows all requests to produce Camel exchanges and never
> calls the registered service beans.

I think a cxf swagger feature may need to be updated for it to run as a
pre-matching filter so that it can directly invoke on the swagger
resource. Perhaps a Swagger resource itself should implement
ContainerRequestFilter optionally... That can be investigated further on
the cxf end.
The other long pending enhancement that needs to be implemented asap,
CXFRS should ship CXF interceptors which can let a regular CXF endpoint
seamlessly integrate into a route - I'll try to prioritize and create a
patch

Sergey